Thursday, August 28, 2008

what a crazy week

we are living with Doug and Sandy and that has been really nice. It is weird living withe the grand parent type, very new territory. I have been trying to make a new routine. i am trying to be up by 830 at the latest watch a video podcast sermon. eat breakfast and take a shower. its been hard. I need the time though. things here don't really start until 10ish so its weird. But, things go more late than things in the state. i am really not used to the rainy weather either. It makes me tired. The clouds make me want to sleep all the time so I am working through that.

Went out for breakfast with Andrew and Amanda this morning. it was nice. Rudy is sick and so it was kinda lame he couldn't come but we had fun anyways.

Its hard being on the field. I talked to someone last night who told me they have been going to Mexican restaurants where they speak no English to try to experience what we feel and than pray for us, i thought that was really neat. brought tears to my eyes. But honestly I miss home a lot recently.

I haven't been able to talk to people very much since living with Doug and Sandy and I miss that. it is what keeps me going. Knowing that you support me in this helps me stay committed.

I wish I knew what was best. I am trying to figure out when to go home to visit and i am having a great deal of trouble deciding. Knowing what is best for me and for you is really hard. I am trying but failing miserably. Anyways. I miss you and that I do know.

I have not talked to Blair it what feels like ages. He is my joy. I miss singing to him and laughing. I really hopes he gets to come visit. The whole family of course but especially him. Oh I want him to meet the kids here.

Friends day is on Sunday. I am inviting Aidee and her family. Young Daniel and Raul from the tienda and his family. God is working and i am excited to see what amazing things he does.

Well I think I am going to nap. I am so stinking exhausted and I think it might rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that He supports you too! I miss you too friend. I take joy in knowing that you are working so hard for the Lord. Keep making yourself get up in the mornings and He will bless you.