Monday, August 18, 2008

No title seems sufficient to encompass all that is going on in my head. My eyes hurt from being on the edge of tears.

Yesterday the team and the Jenkins and Holcombs all went and at the mall. I had sushi, it was good. Afterwards we were being asked a lot of questions about housing and whatnot, I lost it. I tried so hard to not cry but... to no avail. So, Doug and Sandy took Amanda and I to find rent house posting. We found a few and Sandy made phone calls for us. We looked at one place today and it was really good. I wonder if we could bring down the price a bit though. We are also meeting with a realtor tomorrow. He seems really nice and I hope we can have something by Wednesday.

I now only have 12 hours of Spanish left.... YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I feel exhausted though and kind of a weird frustrating hungry thing.

I miss you, I miss you a lot. It is kind of pathetic how this works. I wish you were here. You would hold me and reassure me it is all gonna be alright and for some strange reason I think I would trust you because you speak with such confidence and I feel safe. Even when I don't want to hear what you have to say I know you are usually right and for that. I know I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't want you to feel like it's not okay to cry. I'm sure you find it a bit embarrasing but know that God created crying for a reason. It not only evokes sympathy from those around you but is also self "medicating" (that's not the word I want but I can't think of the right one.) God is working in His timing and he's also working on your heart. Be open to his movements and continue to trust in his wisdom.