Thursday, September 27, 2007

Being Jesus

I have been so busy today but with the most amazing things. i went to a church that feeds homeless today. It was amazing. It was Tara and i and two AIM assaitants and Danny Hess. I met a woman who really needs Jesus. She was an extremely co-dependent woman who was jsut not ready to move past that yet. Her name was Gina. I got to see Jesus in her today. It was fantastic. I love how empowering Christ is. I have no fear of hwo people might react. I find myself fearingso little. I know satan has some power but I am aware that my Jesus is so much bigger and I will be ok. I thinkI want to go back next week, Tara and i are discussing it. But only a small group to many people would really ruin what is being done we think.

Also, I went out for coffee tonight. I met two neat kids who have really been burned by religion. I want to help people like that. I made a really good voncersation out of solittle.I take that back Jesus did.

I talked to Sarah Reach today about just meeting people and getting over ourselves. I told her once i just started seeing people as people who needed to be loved it makes it so much easier. I really want to be Jesus, to see people where they really are. To meet people where they are at. I am intrested to see how it goes.

Also, I have a friendship that is weird and I know that only Jesus knows how to fix it. I am just not sure what to do. The oppurtunity to fix it is not present. Pray that god opens doors. Pray he provides anwsers.

Pray for my time with Jesus to become more clear. Pray for God to provide anwsers.
Also, pray that God provides support. I am deeply lacking in that department.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God will always be there. everything that you've done so far, at the shelter and with those kids...God is definitely using you in amazing ways. And if he can do that, then he certainly will help you. Jesus is amazing, and you are too!

Anonymous said...

"My Jesus, My Savior
Lord there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
My Comfort, My Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You
Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing. Power and majesty, praise to the King.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you!"

Grrr... So I got a new phone number and I left it as a voice mail for you. Yeah, so you should check that if you haven't. Also, I'll be praying about Spring and the need for support that you have. I know how hard it is when you know you should rely on God and His strength but you long for that intimate support from another human being. I'm with ya sister.