Monday, September 24, 2007

I wish I could begin to make you understand my life as it is right now. I am the busiest I have ever been in my whole lif. i am in class most of the day andworking on homework a load of the time. I am happy though. In my illness I am happy. In my emptyness I am happy. In my elarning I am happy. In my brokeness i am happy. God is using me, shaping and shifting and molding and changing me.

I had a moment on Saturday where i just felt happy. I felt likeI was where I needed to be, i was happy. I felt liek God had truly placed me here for a reason. I knew I was where i needed to be.
I am learning so much and jsut happy.

I miss OKC a lto though. I have been having a hard time calling home though because everytime I feel like I get off the phone I feel like I have left a piece of my heart behind. I am sorry for my lack of communication. i know this is different than how I sadi i would be but, i never antcipated life being liek this, it is a bit nuts. Pleaseunderstandthat I do truly miss you. Please understand that you hold a very important place in my heart. Please understand that this does notmean I am too busy for you but since I do not ahve a phone right now and am constantly busy it mkes it hard to find the balance i need. I hopr to have it a bit more figured out here in the enar future. call me and leave a message if you need to. Icheck the messages fairly often and call back when i get a chance. I love you though

Talk to me though. Don't forget me. Shoot me e-mails and such. I love that. Keep me up to ddate on what is going on in your life, I like that, I need that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up, busy bee? Did you get my phone message. You said you'd be checkin it so I left you one. Make sure you listen to it and then save it forever! Okay well, here's some encouragement: "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for... By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country... For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God." Hebrews 11:1,2,8-10 (TNIV)