Sunday, September 2, 2007

California...... here we ccccooommmmeee

I am leaving tomorrow morning for cali for aweek. I am more than stoked. I get to spend tomorrow night in wyoming than tuesday in Idaho falls and this Cali for wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and than I come home Sunday after church. i havevery little idea as to what I will actually be doing there butI do know that god has greatthings in store. I do knowthat I get to spend Thurs. in San Franciso. I am hopin to get to go to china town I think that would be amazing. Be looking forward to some hopefully great pictures.

i miss OC a whole lot. i got a care package fromsome of the mostamazing friends a girl could ask for and insted of doing the normal excited thing i wept. i really began to miss my friends a whole lot. i have been workingthrough those emotions hardcore though.

I hurt my knee way bad last week. I was crutches for two days and now I am on knee braces and I have some pain killers and muscle relaxers. It hurts and I might have to have a MRI when I get back from Cali. Please pray for my knee during this next week of travel and so on.

Well I have a newsletter and a few other very important things to do before I leave in less than 8 hours. Pray for our travel and safety and for the word of God to be heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say hi to California for me! I pray that you learn lots, as I'm sure you will because you are amazing and God always shows us neat things we never expect. I'll also be praying about that knee because it's no fun traveling with injuries. Lots of love!

-Tiffany A.

Anonymous said...

For the Lord is the Great Physician and He heals those who seek Him. He is our God and our Father and we can do all things through His Son who gives us strength as His Holy Spirit lives within us. He will never leave us or forsake us. He knows the plans for our lives which is to lead us to success and prosperity and not to lead us into harm. For no temptation has seized us except that with which all men struggle and the faithful Lord will provide a way out of all such circumstances so that we may stand firm in the full armor of God. Carry your faith as a sheild and fit your feet with the readiness of the gospel. Your head shall be protected by the salvation of our Lord and His Word will be your sword. Righteousness will brandish your chest held in place by the truth, like a belt around one's waist. So fear not for the battle belongs to the Lord, and if the Lord is for us then who can be against us. What can may do to harm you? Do not fear the one who can harm the body but not the soul. Fear Him who brings eternal punishment or eternal life and serve Him only.