Wednesday, August 22, 2007

wow

things are a lot busier here than i ever expected. people told me so but i honstly had no idea how serious they were. I rarely have time to call people from back home. I am constantly exhausted and have begun to wonder if i could find a way to had about 4 more hours in between 5 and 6 am.

Trip this weekend showed very intresting. We got started leaving late becsueour bus wouldnt start sothan borrow a bus from a man who goes to Sunset so we dont leave till 930. weget to Borger just in time to misslunch and as soon as I get in there I see a girl of aobut 12 asking an older boy how to make another girlstop crying. I step in and ask where she is and decided i might bebetterequipped than this boy is. Her and I talk for a bit and I think it helped.

I met some amazing peopl though and got to talk to another girl about why I went to AIM. It was a bit stressful since i only had like 5 minutes. But that is another story foranother time. We than headed on to Canadian when our bus breaks down on the side of the road in the middle of supposedly no where when a family pulls over to help us. they go and buy everything weneed to fix the bus and soem water and refuse to let us pay them back *God is so neat*. So insteadof getting to Canadian at 7 weget there at 915.

I will tell the rest later now I need to go get ready for class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is right. You must be blind or something because your typing was horrible. Okay enough with the jerkness. I'm glad the trip went well inspite of the van troubles. I like road side angels. They are nice. I wish I could lengthen your day for you, but I'm one of the ones taking up your time on the phone. Buahaha!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.