Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I am feeling a bit relieved

I wish I had the time to sit doewn and explain everything i have learned in the past week. BUt wow, I am at ease in my spirit. The flesh it fighting it hates this decision but my spirit it calm. I hope to one day make these tow conmplete having them act as one but for now I am just happy that I can tell them apart. We had a pre-aimer metting today and man did I need that. SOmetime with those I am going with and remembering why I want to go was very refreshing.

I am nt going lie or say that I am dillusional enough to believethis is going to be easy for me. the transition or schoolwork or the goodbyes, but one day at a time is all I need to do. Today has enough worries of its own.

Tonight is the last college thing I know of before I leave. Today I must worry about fruit pizzas and last details in planning and packing for my super exciting trip to six flags tomorrow. I am stoked and need the time away form this state with just a few friends.

Oh, i hate the word goodbye. It feels so Final, so end all. I need a better word abetter way to say it. We shall see. I will come up with one though.

Well I am happy. I can not wait. Yea for texas in about 9 days this time I should be nearing Lubbock. Pray for me. I shall need all I can get. Pray for the adjustment and the finaces. I am lacking a great deal sitll.

Well I finsih me out with love to all who read

Everlasting Friend

No comments: