Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lubbock, my new home

I am here. I know this much is true because I have been able to witness God work somuch in just these first few days. It is amazing to me how close you can become to 55 other people and "it is only Tuesday."


We finally finished orientation today and the real classes begin tomorrow. I have a busy week ahead of me from what I can tell. I am going on a roadtrip this weekend to Canadian, Tx with half of my class and am going to spend the night and I am going to have a blast. I am more than stoked. I have worshiped with my class so many times and it is always amazing.

We have chapel every morning before class with all the SIBI students and yesterday the speaker was really great but what was most amazing was hearing the Great Commision read inhwat I believe wasover 25 different languages. I was amzed and how great and diverse God is and overcoem with joy with the work I know he will send me out to do. God continually proves himself faithful with things I would have never even known to ask for. I am so happy. i am so blessed. I am so excited that God made the desicion for me to come here. I wish to all who read this that you were able to be on this amazing roller coaster ride with me. My faith has changed so much in only 4 days.

Please continue to pray for me and my fellow classmates and we (with God at the forefront) turn this whole world upside down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, for your emotionally charged experience that we often cast off as being only that. I think however, you have seen that you cannot follow the plan of God nor come into His presence without an emotional response. "I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart. I will enter His courts with praise. I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad." 'Just try to rejoice without much emotion.' It kinda doesn't work.