Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I am exhausted...
I have given all I know how to give...
I want to be filled with Jesus...
I want to spend time alone with Him...
I feel my world slipping out from under me...
I feel my patience running thin...
I feel a war raging inside of me...
I need to be refilled again...

I wish I knew all the answers...
I wish I had enough time...
I feel like my life is a constant circle...
I worry that the answers I seek...
are nowhere near by...



It might be the lack of sleep, or the no alone time, or the stress of moving, or the stress of having no home. It might be the want for my mom, my tow best friends, or stability, or the desire to be closer to Jesus in a more consistent way. Whatever it is that is plaguing me I am not so completely sure yet. I know I want to believe that Jesus has the power to mend broken relationships I think I am just to impatient to see it. I am tired just pray for me.

I move in about 56 hours who would have ever thought that would come so soon. I am so ready yet more scared than I can even express.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through. My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue. The angels beckon me from Heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home if this world any more.

Ashkefire said...

Keep your chin up! :D We'll be praying for you, and I look forward to seeing what you get to do. Make sure to have fun, and don't forget us.
TTFN, ta ta for now!