Monday, June 30, 2008

blech

I am felling pretty crummy. my stomach hurts and so does my head. I am exhausted but I have so much I need to do. Pray that God gives me strength and keeps me well. Ireally d not want to be getting ill. i want to be in class learning. I need to be well.

Things here are good and I am starting to feel like I am actually learning the language some but still, it is very hard and i get frusturated often. I know it will be good though.

Friends day yesterday was really good. We had a lot of people, praise God. I knw the Lord is at work here and this makes me so happy. I am working with one of the men at the lavandaria on Wend.to teach him to sing in english. Hopefully that will open some amazing doors.

Also... be praying about Ashley Rector.

God bless till next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the Great Physician be with thee. May the healing powers of God come upon thee. May thee feel betterith more quickly than thou feelist sicketh.
"I will fear not for your art with me. You rod and your staff they comfort me."