Friday, June 13, 2008

I am so tired of it. I am tired of being a grown-up. I am struggling trying to take care of me. I am tired of being rational and logical. Things are being fixed but, it is taking time. I want to be able to express everything on my mind but, I know that is not always the smartest idea.

The Lord is teaching me so much about myself and I am having a hard time learning it all. I want to be like jesus. I am struggling to know though how He dealt with conflict and frustion.

Did Jesus get annoyed and irrated with people? I mean did they just wear on Him? Did He have to seperate himself. I just want to know how He handled being with the same 12 people all the time. i don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he did separate himself. "Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed." (Mark1:35) Now, I can't say that was solely because of irritation with the disciples but it was a separation where he and God could have alone time. Me encanta!