Saturday, June 21, 2008

Loving this place

I have really not cried a whole lot since I have been here. I have been soaking everything in and jsut letting it all become real. Culture shock is a very intresting thing. It does reallly bizarre things to people. I have really been fighting through ti myself. i have been adjuting to my team and how to "live"with them on a consistant basia.i am happy though.

My team had a meeting on Monday night. We talked about a lot and i got to address a few things that were bothering me. I needed that. Afterwards I talked with Andrew for awhile and I cried for a long time. I do not understand love. I do not understanding how you can truly know a persons faults a love them in ptie of them. Weh I do understand is that he does. he loves me unconditionaly and for that I am forever greatful.

These past weeks have shown very eventful. I could have never known what to expect on this field but, this i do know. God is in control. Supoort has been working out for my whole team. Thank you God. My spirit is high and I am so greatful Fo my God and His unfailing love and commitment to me even when I struggle on remaining commited.

I know my thoughts are jumbled but, there is just so much; so sorry. maybe it will be better next time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Best friend! I just wanted to drop you a little note and tell you that I am sooooo freaking proud of you just because you are you. The end. Also I am glad things seem to be working out between you and your team mates. Love you lots and I hope you have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry it won't be better next time. Your thoughts and words will always be jumbled as you try to understand an incomprehensible God. It's great to hear that you are happy. Sorry phone calls are few and far between. Me encanta!