Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too short

I went back to OKC this weekend. I got to go back for spring sing. It was really good for me to get to go back and see people. it was hard though. i didn't know how emotionally wearing goodbye could be. For some reason i did not even want to be too near you. I did not want to even want to do the hello because I knew the goodbye would be coming way too soon. I didn't want to let go again. i think I freaked out some people but whatever. he weekend was so good for me.

It was really good to talk to Michael and Jaime. How faithful God always is and how nice it is to have that truth.

Its hard right now. Team stuff is very hard right now. Investing is difficult. I missed almost all of my afternoon clasess today because of talking with Kris, Chris Jo and Ben. I think it is going to work out though. I have so much to do this week. Good thing every other day this week is a half day that should help. Just a week and a half more of classes. Oh how nice.

Pray for me please. Pray for God to show me what is right and what is best. pray that He intervenes right now because We greatly need that. Pray for my boys as they discover their role on the team and what it means to lead. Pray for the girls as we grow in loving each other and encouraging the boys into their role. Pray for me to be more loving and supportive.

I am teaching small group tomorrow night but that is for a whole nother entry so till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not too short. You're just the right height. Wait... maybe the title refered to your time at OC... sorry. But hey some time is better than no time. I'm glad I got to see you again and I hope that you were more blessed than cursed by your time in OKC for Spring Sing! I know Josh was glad you got to see his show. Anyway, God is already working on those things you asked us to pray for. Believe it and you shall receive it!

Michelle said...

hey babe! I miss you already but I am so glad you are doing what you are doing. I will be praying for you babe! Have a good week!