Saturday, March 15, 2008

small group ended up being well but not what I truly wanted.

SO... i am flippin exhausted. I worked my butt off this week. We had finals and what not this week and finished classes for AIM on Wednesday. My team had cultural breakfast this past morning. It was so great but tiring.

These next few weeks are going to be so busy with camp adventure. We will than travel to Arlington and than to Tulsa and to who knows where for a week and than back here for like a week and a half. I am so Happy on one end and than broken completely on the other end. I don't even know.

I think I will will just be to busy to process it all yet, but God will figure it out for me I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you sound like a disgruntled church memeber. "Church is great but I don't really get anything out of it." anyway. You need to stop telling others and saying to yourself that you're too busy because you're just convincing your self that it is true instead of addressing the problem and making time for those things that you think you are too busy for. I'm totally excited to see you in Tulsa! Concert? Go read my xanga blog or most recent facebook note.