Monday, February 18, 2008

Came home sick today. I have on of those headaches that makes you cranky. Light hurts, noise hurts, thinking hurts, breathing hurts, I am exhausted. I have stressed myself out to the point of illness.

I talked to a fried the other night and they asked me why I cry so often. they asked me why i fight with people so much. htey asked em what had changed in Lubbock from when I was at OC. I am not sure though. I honestly have no idea. I am a little worried though. Maybe i am jsut stressing out about stupid things.

Chris J likes me. he thinks I am neat and this makes me smile real lots. He is pretty swell and I way like his family as well.. I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... sorry about the headache. I hope it's going away. Maybe you're cranky because you're being poked and prodded and general pushed outside your comfort zone. Or maybe you just have realized it saves time to tell things to people's faces rather than complain behind their back for a few weeks until they hear about it through the grapevine. You and I don't fight so that's good. Call me.

Michelle said...

I hope you start feeling better babe! I am here for you whenever you need me. Sleep well babe and FEEL BETTER! Love you!