Thursday, September 18, 2008

I wish it were better

i wish I knew what to do. i wish I knew how to feel. i wish this wasn't so hard. The more I want to heal the more I hurt. It feels like my gut is in constant pain. My head hurts and I fee; like tears to often. why is it this way? Why do I feel like the only one who feels this way? i know I have people to talk to and I do but it really does not help. I finish the tears and pretend it is all OK because I really don't know what else to do. It is really just something I have to deal with, something I have to learn to trust in. I am not good at that I guess. i think I just haven't really figured out the secret. I think I should pray more.

but in other news. pray for Aidee, she hurt herself and is in a neck brace for 15 days. i don't really know the details but I am going over to her place tomorrow for an English class so than i am hoping to get the details.

I am going to Mexico City this weekend, I am hoping to figure out somethings. I have never felt so blach about something as I do right now.


It will be OK, I know it will be. I just know and believe and maybe if I say it enough I will honestly believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wish it were better and I wish I could fix it. :( You're in my prayers.

jpope1979 said...

Free will is a butt you know?

But....we got it regardless.

We've spoiled the flesh way to much.

Now we pay for it.

Just know im praying for ya too friend.

Cause im looking for some answers myself and know a good prayer always helps. :-)

Love ya,
J-PO