Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mexico

I live here now, it's crazy. I love it here. It is so beautiful. Our house is huge and it is great. U s three girls have a four bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom, a living room, kitchen, patio, two balconies and the rooftop which will eventually serve as the third balcony, home. Our landlord is so nice and really worked on us feeling like this home is our home. We are very happy with it.

the church we are working with is so great. the people are very nice and have really made us feel welcome, well I mean from what i understand so far.

We start language classes in a week and a day. I am scared, i have never tried to learn a foreign language before, so I am praying that I pick it up rather easily.

I am so tired though, this past week has been very busy. I will give a real and good post either tonight or tpmorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this "fake" post. Wish you'd written the promised "real" one though. It was great to talk to you. You're gonna enjoy Espanol. It's a pretty language, but you'll be frustrated by their need for completely different words for everything and the way they run the words together when the end and start with vowels. You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a house! Well, I'm glad everyone is making you all feel so welcomed. Have fun with the new language. You'll do great because you're Jennie and you're awesome. I love you!